Fast Look for Nice Kids Fun

Sunday, November 06, 2005

♥- Butterfly -♥

.♥.¸¸.•*
♥´¯`*•.¸¸♥
♥ Welcome ¸¸.•*´¯`♥
*•.¸¸.♥.


.♥.¸¸.•*
♥´¯`*•.¸¸♥
♥- Butterfly -♥

Fallen angel:
Like a fallen angel you felt into my life. U made me smile when things weren't going right.
If kisses were water, I'd send you the sea,
Because that’s how much u mean to me.*•.¸¸.♥.
.♥.¸¸.•*
♥´¯`*•.¸¸♥
♥¸¸.•*´¯`♥
*•.¸¸.♥.
To all I care about:
I etched our love in the sand, but the waves washed it away
I drew it in the sky, but the wind blew it away
So I have written it in my heart, where it will forever stay.

Without you:
A flower without its fragrance
A pearl without it's shine
A sun without it's warmth
That’s how I would be, if you weren't mine.

Our love:
Our love is like a wind, strong and growing.
Our love is like a river, forever flowing.
Our love is true, a bond that's grown between me and you!
♥¸¸.•*´¯`♥

No comments:

Test din viden - Hvad består vand af?

Test din viden - Hvad betyder IQ?

Test din politiske viden -

Er du fra den (fucked up) generation? (Ej eller nej), Test din politiske viden!

Hvem vil du give den stemme altid til i valget? Det betyder også at sige hvor åben, sympathique og elegant du er!

Hvem vil du give den stemme altid til i valget?

Social Bookmarks

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

View blog authority

Add to Netvibes



StumbleUpon My StumbleUpon Page

Nice Kids Fun's Followers